Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August 2012

Hi Everyone, I am finally back to Blogging after such a long Delay. An Important person to me have Passed away during the Begining of August. Which is my Uncle, whom I mention in my entries before. He have finally gets his relief after 8 months fight with the Cancer. And I believe my Uncle currently will be having a peace of mind in another world, without any arguement with the Sons. I understand that from my previous posts, I share about Estate Planning. And I promise you guys before I will share more in deep based on my understanding in another entry. But today I wanna share with you guys some interesting Quotes which I gotten from different places, and disclaimer I do not own them, I just find it interesting and wanna share with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment