Monday, February 18, 2013

My dad is a ALS Patient. And what is it?

Hi Fellow friends of my Blog, I am finally back for Blogging since so many donkey Months. This entry will be my 1st since the beginning of 2013. First of all, I wanna wish everyone a Happy Lunar New Year. Gong Xi Fa Cai.

My appology to update my blog after so many months interval. As I was busy with my family Matters. And today I am going to share with you on my Personal Experience with my Dad's Illness.

My dad was a ALS patient, which was a Neuro Disease. In Singapore, every year there are only 50 people diagnosed this condition. This neuro disease actually was the nerve that control our body Muscle have been sort of broken or destroy. Therefore when this happen it will cause your whole body muscle to loose its function. Below is a Video on ALS disease.

<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="270" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JNZcC_3YLuo" width="480"></iframe>

This entry to create awareness of this condition. As the Long term care for this type of patient in Singapore wasnt really aware. And in terms of financially support, it can be a huge headache for your loved ones. Above this is my own experience. Will share with you more again

No comments:

Post a Comment