Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Free Christmas Shopping?

Christmas is around the corner, and I really wished Everyone out there a Happy White Season.

What I am going to share today will be on the other side of Insurance which is Financial Accumulation. I believe that Everyone would be busy with Christmas shopping during December. But does anyone know how to use your current money you have and enjoy your Future Christtmas Shopping FOC?

Why I say so is because of saving in Endowment Policy now, and then you can use the yearly cashback for your shopping expenses. I dont know whether does it make sense to all of you, but it do make sense to me cos even though I use out the cashback yearly, eventually at the end of the maturity I will still have my capital.. ;>

For more information, you can PM me via dondon_v@yahoo.com (No Obligation) ;>

Lastly HOHOHO Merry Christmas to all my fellow friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment