Monday, November 28, 2011

A busy week for me

Sorry for the delay in updating my current blog. This week have been a busy week for me. Attended my BIL wedding on Saturday at a very nice outdoor place. And yesterday my Uncle (mother's side) was admitted to hospital at SGH.

I am sharing a medical condition which my uncle might be having. Which is Pneumonia, a condition of lung infection. Which is different from Bronchitis. Bronchitis is an inflammation of breathing tube. Currently Pneunomia is the 3rd killer after cancer and heart disease in Singapore. Anyone can develop Pneumonia. However people with Weak Immune system are more prone.

A patient will usually typical symptons like High Fever, cough and foul looking sputum. If the condition is extensive, the patient might complain shortness of Breath and Chest Pain will usually worsen with breathing and coughing.

People with such condition might seek consultation from Doctor with immediate for advice.

Hopefully my uncle will be fine after today Operation. God Bless

1 comment: